Wednesday, July 6, 2011

God's Beauty on Puerto Galera

What an awesome 4th of July break! Each year Nehemiah teams allows for a 2 night/3 day mid-summer break to regroup and relax. This year I got the opportunity to spend that with 3/4 of my Nanny teams. I was really excited! While it was a time for fun- turning into lobsters, para-sailing, snorkeling, banana boating, playing in the ocean, going to a waterfall, shopping, night adventures in the rocks and water, it was also a time to share what God was doing. While I had seen God's work in each of the teams, it was neat to hear and for the teams to share between each other and encourage one another and pray together.
Another awesome thing was marveling at God's beauty. Yeah I took pictures, but pictures don't do those sights justice!!! I saw this weekend how talented and how marvelous His creation is. Oh and don't think we took the weekend off from our purpose here. We had tons of opportunities to share our faith because- we're WHITE!! And in the Philippines- Go figure! haha :) Thank You God for ALWAYS being at work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment